0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2017 10:24 AM by bernard andrél93184018

Need help to understand how a page length works.

bernard andrél93184018 Level 1

Hi, it seems that lot of people need help with page length. I read most posts about this subject but I still needs help.To help you to understand my issue, I have created 3 screen shots.

The first screen shot is about the master page to show the format and page properties. The second is to illustrate the page were I have a problem and a third showing how it appears in a browser.

My understanding is that the master page has a short length so that when I design a page based on the length of the master, the page length will increase (automatically) based on the content. Am I correct so far?

In the page properties, I also put a minimum page length, shorter to the real length of the content. If you see how it looks in a browser, you will notice that there is a gap between the content and the banner at the end of the page. I tried everything that I could figure out and I still have the problem. But, all other pages are fine. I have to say that the content of that page is the shortest of all other pages. But still, why this page is different? Also, what are the diamond shapes, as shown on the first screen?

Help please and thank you for your time.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 12.04.04.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 12.05.55.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 12.11.34.jpg