I already followed this thread but it didn't sort it out.
confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.
for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html
if you can, check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id/password, https://www.adobe.com/account.html
use the same adobe id/password in your cc desktop app.
I can sign in to Adobe servers.
My subscription is fine too...
It didn't help.
Since this morning the Creative Cloud app has a new screen: now it is loading, I have screen saying "Loading application seems to be taking longer than usual"
So I tried everything in this thread https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html but uninstallation is impossible nor install over...
I am stick I can't work anymore.
1 person found this helpful
This one worked for me: Note that you have to be on the creative cloud application before using the keyboard shortcut, then wait a few moments and it will reload. Enter your login info and it should then load.
Solution 1: Restart Creative Cloud background processes
This error can occur if the background processes of Creative Cloud are experiencing problems. To restart the background processes:
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Mac OS: Press Command+Option+R. A dialog box asks if you want to relaunch.
- Click Relaunch on the resulting dialog box.
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
Already tried that solution too...
using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
I understand that you are getting "You have been signed out" on your CC desktop app and its not letting you sign in. If you have already tried all the above mentioned steps and it didn't work then please perform the following steps.
1) Uninstall your Creative Cloud desktop app. (You can search for Creative cloud uninstaller in your spotlight search)
2) Click Go in your tools panel at top > Utilities > Adobe Application manager > Right click it and Move to Trash
3)Open the location Go> Go to folder > /library/application support/Adobe/SLcache and rename it to SLcache.old
4) At the same location, rename SLstore to SLstore.old
5 Install the CC desktop app again using the link Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial
This should fix the issue. Please reply for any further assistance and also let us know if this helps you. Thanks!
2 people found this helpful
I finally got the answer! I had to call the support and I received a procedure that helped me to sort it out.
1) Manually remove the following folders from Mac Library :
[MacHD]/Applications/Utilitaires/Adobe Application Manager
[MacHD]/Applications/Utilitaires/Adobe Creative Cloud
If the files are used, reboot in safe mode
2) Change permissions on Adobe folders to "Read / Write" :
- Go to: MacHD/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe
- On Adobe folder, CMD + I
3) Go to the Library :
- Open Finder.
- Go to > "Application Support" > "Adobe".
- Remove folders "OOBE", "AAMUpdater" and "AAMUpdaterInventory"
4) In the User Library change permissions on Adobe folder to "Read / Write" (including sub element)
6) Empty the Trash bin (very important).
7) Download new Creative Cloud Desktop Manager:
If the installation freezes around 42%, remove the following folder and try again:
this just worked for me - thank you!
Thanks! That's work!
thanks! it work also for me!
It seems this recipe worked for some people.
I am working with Windows.
Is there such a recipe for Windows?
i am having the same problem... using Windows 10
when I open the Creative Cloud app, it spins for awhile, then tells me I have been signed out, click to sign in.
I click to sign in... and it just spins... I literally let it run all day yesterday.
just renewed my yearly subscription, and I cant even log into the app.
I hope someone has a solution...
adobe, if you're listening... I've been trying to purchase Adobe Premier for 3 days now.... time to start looking at other video apps as I am under the gun to get a project finished.
frustrated in Moline, IL
Hallo auch ich habe Probleme mit der Cloud!
Ist es möglich eine Deutsche Anleitung zu bekommen!!
Das mit löschen und neu installieren funktioniert bei mir nicht!