• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut to go backwards and forwards layers that are HIDDEN.

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there...

If you hold down ALT+[ or ] you will go up or down the layer stack one by one.. the problem I am having is that it only goes to the next VISIBLE layer. As Part of my job I often have to save many images from a single document. This means that some layers have to be turned off before saving, and others need to be turned on.

What I would like to know is....

Is there a keyboard shortcut that is like Alt+[ or ] that will move up or down the layer stack, but not skip layers that have the visible icon turned off. So it always just goes one layer up or down regardless to if it is hidden or not.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Hi abUSER,

There is no shortcut to achieving that. However, you can post it as a feature request by clicking on the link below: -

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi abUSER,

There is no shortcut to achieving that. However, you can post it as a feature request by clicking on the link below: -

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines