0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2017 12:32 AM by th30r3tisch

Several formatting problems with Cordova/ Phonegap in Visual Studio

th30r3tisch

Good morning,

Currenty I try to make an app with Cordova in Visual Studio.

But I face some problems and I really don't know how to solve them.

When I launch the app on mobile devices in the ripple emulator everything look ok. (left img)

Unbenannt.pngUnbenannt.png

But the same app looks totaly messed up when I run it on Windows64. (right img)

The position of the buttons is totaly different and the slides are way to small.

A second problem is that the img path for android and windows seems to be different.

If I want to insert an image for windows I have to use ../www/img/220px-Muesli.jpg and in android I have to use ../img/220px-Muesli.jpg.

Is that normal, and if yes how can I detect if the app is launched in windows or in android? I can't find different css or js files for the different platforms.

I try to "call" my image in the img folder from a file in templates (see picture below), but the folder structure seems to be different when launched in windows.

Unbenannt.png

My last question I already asked HERE

But there no one was able to give me an answer.

So why all this happens? Did I install it wrong (if that is possible in Visual Studio)?

Sorry, I just started to learn Phonegap.. if you need more information please just ask.

Thank you

Theoretisch