• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions created in CC

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a connection of actions created in photoshop CC that I am getting ready to launch and sell. I need to know what versions of photoshop they will  run on so I can relay that information to my customers. How far back will it be able to go? CS3? I also have people asking if they will  work in Elements. I don't have any experience with elements so I'm not sure if all of them will work. I would love some insight please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not all Photoshop actions will work flawlessly in Elements. For example you can't edit a smart object in PSE the way you do in PS. Know also that both PSE14 and PS CC-2014 have a bug (that has been fixed in PSE15 and CC-2015) that causes any steps that attempt to transform an object to fail (when these steps were recorded with the measurement units set to %). In this case you would have to offer separate versions of your products, for PSE14 and CC-2014. Another thing: some things work differently in PSE11 than in PSE15.

Therefore you must test your actions extensively prior to releasing them. Or stick with the latest PS & PSE versions only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines