Only in InDesign 2017 is this happening. Note that 2015 it works fine.
InDesign 2017 crashes when attempting to export as a PDF.
- doesn't matter on file size
- doesn't matter how many pages
- doesn't matter what document
- doesn't matter of which PDF preset is chosen
- happens on all computers in the company
- happens on my high end computers - HP Z820 Duo Xeon E5-2650 2ghz 64bit with 1TB SSD primary drive and 48gb RAM
- saving to network or local crashes
- crashes after about 5 seconds
Any ideas on where to begin?
*Update* - It seems to be a conflict with the MPS Tag plugin.
Retrieving data ...