1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 2, 2017 2:56 PM by maria__

Where is the distributing Flash Player, multi-user catalog, for Macs?

oscarn_belkin

Where is the distributing Flash Player, multi-user catalog, for Macs?

I'm using PMA agent fro SCCM, to deploy the .dmg files, but I can not find the multiuser file. Everything I find takes me to this link, but this is the one user .dmg. Username for for license is REMOVED

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

• 1. Re: Where is the distributing Flash Player, multi-user catalog, for Macs?
          maria__ Adobe Employee

Hi oscarn_belkin

We make available a .pkg file for enterprise distribution (an .app file is also available), however, a valid distribution license is required to distribute Flash Player within your organization. If you have a valid/current distribution license, you would have received an email with a link to the distribution download page.  If you don't have a valid/current distribution license go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  to apply for the distribution license.  You'll receive an email within 2-3 business days (most often it's much sooner than that).  If you don't receive the email within 2-3 business days, post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria