1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 3, 2017 6:47 AM by Sheena Kaul

    Licence type for stock images on restaurant website


      Good morning!


      I'm developing a website for a customer who runs an Italian restaurant. I'd like to use a header-image from the stock library with a matching food theme (Italian food).  I'm not sure if I can to use the standard licence, or if I must use the extended version for this.


      Could some one help me out so that I won't get in trouble?