0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2017 5:21 AM by jamievangeysel-groupclaes

CertUtil Error 0x80070002

jamievangeysel-groupclaes

I have been using Phonegap for almost 5 months because I am forced at the moment, the company I now work for contacted an external company for our in-house apps but since they hired me they are no longer need, all the source code is ours so I started where they left it. At first it was kinda nice but problems started comming up fast, we have a subscription for this platform and well in all the time i have been using this Windows build were ****, i have been trying to build my app for over 2 weeks and no matter what i keep getting the following error.

Its pathetic that after all the time i have been using this zero progress has been made, if this was a free service ok, but it isn't atleast in our case if this problem persists the only reasonable descision i can make is to just drop this bs and convince my boss to move over xamarin. I have alot of exp with xamarin, for me there will be no issue but my boss will have to invest in a Mac that's all. Having to buy a mac or continue to have no support for windows store... for me that's a no brainer.

app ids 2339032, 2272191, 2283810, 2335322, 2377418

CertUtil: -importPFX command FAILED: 0x80070002 (WIN32: 2 ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)

CertUtil: The system cannot find the file specified.

My "Personal"

CertUtil: -delstore command completed successfully.

ps. not native English speaker ^^

Answers like 'should be fixed' or 'I rebuilded'... pls support pls -.-

We now know after seeing this problem surface since Windows 10 build failed (28-apr-2016) that this is not fixed by a rebuild

I tried alot of thing sometimes it just works but the last 3-4 weeks it didn't matter what i did, rebuild, reupload, delete cert, reupload cert...

nothing would get it to work, so instead of wasting all our time with this 'I rebuilded it' bs and pls look for a real solution.

May i ask on what platform the build service is running maybe, what version etc, if not discussed public my email is jamie.vangeysel@groupclaes.be would bbe glad to fix this problem in the name of this community bcuz you are not quite getting to the problem are you?

no offence btw just very veeery frustrated by this...