• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the same stamp multiple times without having to select it everytime

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever we use a stamp in a document it forces us to reselect the stamp if we want to use it again. Sometimes we need to stamp many things on the same page and dont want to have to select it everytime. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

You can first display the Properties bar by hitting Ctrl+E. Then select the stamp tool and on the properties bar select "Keep tool selected".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click the Stamp tool in the Comment panel and tick the "Keep Tool Selected" box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this work on adobe acrobat standard dc? it doesnt give me that option when I right click it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can first display the Properties bar by hitting Ctrl+E. Then select the stamp tool and on the properties bar select "Keep tool selected".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ctrl E brings up the properties box to the left with no current selection. I see no option to do anything else. What action causes "keep tool selected" to pop up. Also need to know how to remove all but 1 of the 3 stamps I have as favorites. Options to remove from favorites is grayed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the stamp tool (or whatever other tool you'd like to remain active), THEN Ctrl-E.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how i can keep the stamp open for multiple pdfs please?

I dont know how to put it on the top toolbar. 

so i scan a batch of invoices for inputting

they are saved as individual pdfs which open after scanning

these are then entered and i want to stamp the pdf with entered once it has been done?

then quickly move to the next invoice and so on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines