3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2017 12:04 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Show / Hide all layers

Theresa J Adobe Community Professional

Is there a way in Draw to show or hide all layers except for the selected layer you are working on? This would save me so much time, especially when my drawing starts to fill up with many layers.

Thanks for any tips you can offer.

• 1. Re: Show / Hide all layers
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Theresa.

If you tap the Layers icon (the three stacked squares) in the upper nav of an open drawing that will hide all your layers. And although that "hide" will include the layer you're working on, it's still your "active" layer so you'll be able to draw on it.

Does that help?

Sue.

• 2. Re: Show / Hide all layers
            Theresa J Adobe Community Professional

I know about that one. I didn't mean to hide the layers 'panel', I meant to hide the visibility of the layers other than the one I am working on. I want to do this quickly. Right now I have to double tap on every layer one at a time to turn them off. Then I have to go back through my layers double tapping on them to turn them back on.

Does that make sense now?

• 3. Re: Show / Hide all layers
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Theresa.

Yep. Totally makes sense. No. There's no way to hide all of the layers at once. I'll share the idea with the team though as a feature request. It's a good one for people who work with a lot of layers.

Sue.