When i sign into my Creative Cloud it keeps saying your logged out. Why does it keep doing that?
[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]
Sign Out When Sign In http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1450581?tstart=0 may help
-and 'looping' https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1504792
We understand that you are getting " You have been signed out" on your Creative Cloud for Desktop app. Please perform the below steps and it should help.
1) Close the CC desktop app and navigate to C:/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db
2) Delete opm.db
3) Launch CC desktop app and sign in
1) Click Go in your tools panel at the top and select Go to Folder from the drop down options
2) Enter this location: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db
3) Right click opm.db and select Move to trash
4)Launch CC Desktop app and sign in
Please reply for any further assistance.