Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets on mobile app

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have purchased a few presets I like and use them regularly to edit my images. Is it possible to use the presets on the mobile devices...iPad / iPhone when I am traveling? I can't see them on the mobile apps even when I log in? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this is not possible. You can't change the available presets on mobile (yet). Only thing you can do currently is to apply the preset to an image, sync it to your device and then on the device you can copy and paste the settings to other images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many have asked for the ability to use desktop presets on LR Mobile.  Please add your me-too vote and detailed opinion to this feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom mobile: Develop Preset syncing | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines