Thanks, that gave me the answer.
Isn't there some sort subscription manager installed as well as RoboHelp?
If there is, doesn't that give you a link? If not, Support will be able to
give you a link.
Beware of links to other downloads of RoboHelp 2015. Hopefully your key
will tie it in but I would check that with Adobe.
How did you install first time and link to your subscription?
Post back if you get stuck and I will ask a contact.
prodesigntools.com links to adobe's servers.
@kglad I hadn't seen your response when I posted so I was really replying to the poster rather than your reply. Thanks for adding the bit about ProDesign pointing to Adobe's servers.
Interesting information but it should be easier than that. I clicked the RoboHelp 2015 download link before I got further down the thread to see there are other steps needed first. Without that link, I can't see how anyone would figure it out. It should be easier.
Thanks again for the information.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information
p.s. there are several hoops to go through to find some non-current adobe programs and even current direct downloads. the issue is so common i have a macro:
Downloadable installation files available:
- Suites and Programs: CC 2017 | CC 2015.5 | CC 2015 | CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3
- Acrobat: DC, XI, X | X Suite | 9,8 | 9 pro extended exe,9 pro extended 7z | 9 standard | 8 standard |
- Authorware: 7.01 windows |
- Captivate: 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5 | 1
- Cold Fusion: 11, 10 | 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.0, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0 |
- Contribute: CS5 | CS4, CS3 | 3,2
- FrameMaker: 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7.2 |
- Lightroom: 6.8| 5.7.1| 4.4 | 3.6 |
- Photoshop Elements: 15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8 | 9,8,7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Premiere Elements: 15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8| 9, 8, 7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- RoboHelp: 2015
Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages. They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3. If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.