Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[help no longer needed - kglad]

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was given 48 hours to update my payment method and my time is running out.

I changed my credit card on PayPal and when I try to update my payment method i get the same message. "Oh no! There's a problem with your recent payment. Update payment details for uninterrupted service"

I tried to switch to just paying by credit card and not paypal to avoid this but i cant. There's no option.

I tried to call customer support and they're closed on weekends.

I was given 48 hours to update my payment method and my time is running out. Can any of the staff help me out with this?

Can any of the staff help me out with this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

I found out that there was a 24 hour online chat after looking around for a while. The problem has been solved. Not sure how to delete this thread or i would have.

Thanks for the reply though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i changed the title of your message to increase your chances of being helped, but frankly, you're not likely to be helped over the weekend by staff.  they don't frequent the forums much on weekends/holidays and, even if they did, i'm not sure the forum staff can take care of this problem.  the most they could do is pass it on to staff that do handle payments, but if those people aren't working on the weekends, you'd have to wait until monday, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out that there was a 24 hour online chat after looking around for a while. The problem has been solved. Not sure how to delete this thread or i would have.

Thanks for the reply though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines