• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Minesweeper

Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone play the Windows 10 version of Minesweeper?  I just got my best ever score of two minutes and four seconds (2:04)  I'm hoping that is OK for an old bloke.   It's actually a relief that the Windows 10 score board does not say how many games played like Windows 7 used to, because I am sure I'd have been too embarrassed to share.

Microsoft Minesweeper 2-04.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not on 10 but 7.

Mine sweeper.PNG

I like to call it Mind Sweeper. Because every time I play it and hit a mine I want to Sweep it off my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your games played numbers are what I was talking about with the Windows 7 version.  Way too revealing.  We are apparently in good company though, as I understand Bill Gates himself is a fan, and it is the only game he plays. 

I wish the Windows 10 had more stats, like percentage of games won, because I have found that even when I was sure I knew all the patterns, I continue to learn more, and my percentage of won games continues to improve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines