• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the tags don't show in the properties' panel

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a beginner in adobe animator character. I am learning how to control puppet through behaviors that are applied to it. I select the layer head but the tags don't show in my properties panel !!

what should I do ?

Capture d’écran 2017-02-06 à 10.38.51.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

It looks like you're using Preview 1 (as shown in the menu bar). Tags were added in Preview 4. The software is now on Beta 5. Please install either After Effects CC 2015.3 (to get Character Animator Preview 4) or After Effects CC 2017 (to also install Character Animator CC Beta 5). Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you're using Preview 1 (as shown in the menu bar). Tags were added in Preview 4. The software is now on Beta 5. Please install either After Effects CC 2015.3 (to get Character Animator Preview 4) or After Effects CC 2017 (to also install Character Animator CC Beta 5). Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Beta 6 and I can't seem to find the Tags window. What am I doing wrong?

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select a layer of the puppet in the Puppet panel, the look in the Properties panel for a Tags section. (It's not a separate window from Properties.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it! Thanks a lot. I'm following the tutorial and you can see I haven't gotten that far yet.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Jeff, I was going to tag that correct, but don't see where that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much Jeff, that was very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines