2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2017 5:30 AM by Teachware Branched from an earlier discussion.

    mobile menu not displaying made by Universalis BC template.

    Teachware

      Hi, I am new to using this community, please be gentle....We have used BC to host for quite some time. Needed a mobile site to play Google's game. We started with the BC Universalis site and have a problem with the mobile menu. It works great on the test site:AVer AVerVision M70 Interactive Visualizer

       

      The menu options do not display on the live site:

       

      AVer AVerVision M70 Interactive Visualizer


      Is there something different about our hosting that will not currently support the code for the mobile menu?
      Any help is greatly appreciated.

        • 1. Re: mobile menu not displaying made by Universalis BC template.
          Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

          there are some basic code error in your site... I assume you tried to edit the muse code in Dreamweaver (brackets?) and made minor mistakes but it should be easy to fix if you still have the .muse file as a ref

          Screenshot (713).png

          2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: mobile menu not displaying made by Universalis BC template.
            Teachware Level 1

            You are brilliant Ussnorway! Thank you!

             

            It was missing code because it was trying to generate a menu from an incorrect menu module number.

             

            When copying the templates to my live site, I had to add the menus manually. I formatted them exactly as they were in the test site. I knew to reinsert the menus on the live site to have the correct module number and did so for the main menu. However, I had no page or template to insert the mobile menu because it is dynamic.So, I compared the HTML of each site and noticed they shared the same module number for the mobile menu. I changed the module number to equal the number on the live site and it worked!

             

            For those following, i didn't use Muse or Dreamweaver on the site. I took the template from BC and modified it completely in BC.

             

            Thanks again!