• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effecs se cierra con pocisión libre.... After effecs closes with free position

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo un problema con after effecs, al utilizar la herramienta de posición libre, se cierra el programa, me pasa lo mismo en la versión 2015 y 2017.

alguien sabe cual es el motivo de esto?

I have a problem with after effecs, when using the free position tool, it closes the program, it happens the same in the 2015 and 2017 version. Does anyone know what the reason is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details such as the crash info. Start by updating your graphics driver.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is that with after effecs cs6 I have no problem, it works normal, but already a more advanced version closes the program. My machine I do not think is the problem since I handle 3d max and I do not get these things. I can work in cs6 but I would like to do it in cc 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium is right; we need some more information. See this page.

But, like Mylenium says, the graphics driver is the first place I would look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is that with after effecs cs6 I have no problem, it works normal, but already a more advanced version closes the program. My machine I do not think is the problem since I handle 3d max and I do not get these things. I can work in cs6 but I would like to do it in cc 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE and 3DS Max use system resources in entirely different ways.

I'd recommend updating your graphics card driver as Mylenium suggests. Also, try disabling the "use hardware to accelerate panels" option in the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will say that it is because I have windows 10, but I do not know how it affects, with cs6 work very well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects CC 2017 works very well on Windows 10 for me and many, many other people. I don't think that is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ruben,

Are you still having trouble with this? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines