sorry! SetOutputWorld called with a world of the wrong size

michaelbarrett1 Level 1

error.png

Adobe AE CC2017.1 & 2015.3

OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)

4GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 40GB

I am getting a random error when rendering out of AE 2017 and 2015. "Error - internal verification failure, sorry! {SetOutputWorld called with a world of the wrong size} (78 :: 4)".  It causes the render to crash.  I am using some effects like CC Repetile and Motion Tile, some color corrected photos (no video in project) and multiple scale nulls.  It's essentially a slide-show type project with scale nulls creating drifts and transitions.  The errors are not happening in the same place each time.  I am able to render about 30 seconds of the 4 minute timeline, crash, and render the next section, repeat, and piece it all back together.  I have disabled the cache, tried a render with all instances of CC Repetile turned off (still crashed) and saved back to CC 2015 and tried rendering on another MacPro workstation.  No solve.  I was able to get it to render in full using Adobe Media Encoder instead of the AE Render Queue.  I would still like to figure out what is causing that error!  I also tried rendering out an image sequence instead of Quicktime movie, but still crashed.  I've been using AE every day for 17 years now and may have seen this error in the past but am reaching out for some possible insight.  Thanks!