• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have multiple signature blocks to sign in the same document, how do I do this?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple signature blocks to sign in the same document, how do I do this without signing each block individually?  I am in the DoD and I use PKI to digitally sign my docs, does this matter?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to sign with the SAME signature multiple times in the same file? A digital signature? If so, that's a complete no-no, procedurally and technically wrong. The signature always applies to the whole file, the visual appearance is irrelevant. If you want just a visual stamp it's a different story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SAME signatures, the form is for training verifications so each line requires a trainer and a trainee.  I want to be able to sign all the trainer blocks at once or the trainee blocks all at once

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines