Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Math slide-show with audio

Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mathematical paper (originally LaTeX)  that I can convert to .pdf format. But I want to present it as a slide show with audio commentary. (Hopefully to post to youtube.) It looks like it is possible to do this, but the documentation I see on the Adobe site is too general, would take an age to understand and does not appear to be very specific to my particular needs. Can anyone point me to a clean example where someone has done something similar with a description of how it was done?

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mikeyork47,

Assuming you have Acrobat DC installed on your machine, you may try the steps given below:

1- Launch Acrobat DC>open the pdf file.

2- Press Ctrl+K to open Preferences

3- Under Full screen>check the box "Advance every" and choose the duration in which next page in the pdf file is visible>click OK

4- Click on Tools>type media

5- Select Add Sound from the toolbar at the top and draw the box anywhere on the pdf file.

6- Browse and select the audio file>click Show Advance Options

7- Under Launch Settings>Enable When>select The page containing the content is visible>OK, you may also set Disable When setting.

8 - Click OK>File>Save, close Rich media toolbar.

9 - Open the pdf file>click View>Full-screen mode or Ctrl+L

Could you please let me know if this is the documentation you are referring to?

Add audio, video, and interactive objects to PDFs in Adobe Acrobat

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines