• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I prevent the pop up "transition adjustment" window from apearing everytime I lay down a transition? Adobe Premiere Elements 15.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I click and drag a transition between two clips (video or audio) a stupid pop up window titled "Transition Adjustments" pops up. How do I disable this time consuming, work flow halting, and creative juice drying new feature? I am currently editing with Elements 15 and am on the brink of changing over to something else because of this hand holding dumb add on.

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no way to turn this off as it is designed to allow you to customize your transitions.

However, as I show you in my book (on Amazon) there are two ways to avoid this feature:

1) Position your CTI playhead at the intersection of two clips, right-click and select Timeline/Apply Default Transition Along CTI; or

2) Select several clips on your timeline, right-click and select Timeline/Apply Default Transition. This will apply the default transition between every set of clips you have selected.

You can of course change the Default Transition by right-clicking on any transition in the Transitions panel and select the Set Default option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines