2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 1:59 PM by EvilBugQueen1

Very dissapointed in customer service experience

carrie22

I made a call to adobe stock on Feb 6 to clarify if the smaller option image would still be 300 ppi. After an ardous, 13 minute conversation with the rep, including having the definition of ppi read to me twice, I was told that yes, the smaller size option would be 300 ppi.  So the next day I purchased the smaller image, only to find when I opened it in photoshop that it was 99 ppi.

I immediately stated a chat, with equally frustrating results, and no solution.  I cannot spend another $500 without getting a refund first.

nfo: Thanks for contacting us. We’ll find a representative for you to chat with and keep you posted on your wait time.  
      This chat will become active once a representative responds.

info: You are now chatting with Sugeeta Sharma.
      Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Sugeeta Sharma: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Sugeeta Sharma: Please allow me 3-4 minutes while I review your issue.

carrie coren: Your file was successfully uploaded: AdobeStock_110453712.jpg.

Sugeeta Sharma: As I can see the details you have purchased the image # *****

carrie coren: correct

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to carrie@carriecoren.com at the end of your chat.

Sugeeta Sharma: And you would need the larger size

Sugeeta Sharma: Correct?

carrie coren: yes please

Sugeeta Sharma: If  I understand you correctly, you mean , you would need the refund for the $249

carrie coren: yes

Sugeeta Sharma: And you would like to purchase the $ 499.99

Sugeeta Sharma: Let me check what best I can do for you.

Sugeeta Sharma: Please allow me 2-3 minutes

Sugeeta Sharma: I would raise the request for the refund but it will take some time.

Sugeeta Sharma: I would need to raise the request to the corned team,

carrie coren: why will it take some time?

carrie coren: I need to get the correct image, and I was given wrong information.

Sugeeta Sharma: I can understand , but raising the refund will take some time

Sugeeta Sharma: You can purchase the larger image.

carrie coren: I need the refund first though

Sugeeta Sharma: I can understand but it will take to get it processed

carrie coren: I am very disappointed in the assistance I've received here. I'll have to contact Adobe Corporate. Thank you

Can I get a refund for the wrong image so that I can purchase the larger size?

Thank you.