• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revert back to previous version?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were having success using the first version of XD for Windows, however when we updated the app we are experiencing:

- Program crashing upon exporting one or all artboards (3 of 4 employees at the company are experiencing this issue)

- App lags upon saving

- If you Save As, the file does not revert to the Save As file

Currently we are sending our files to the 1 employee who can export our artboards. We are considering switching to PSD but we hate using PSD for wireframing!

Is it possible to revert back to the last version or will that cause issues with opening newer version files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

I fixed the problem by uninstalling XD (with removing preferences) and reinstalling using the Adobe CC app manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angie,

sorry you're having these problems with XD.

would it be possible for you to share your file that crashes when exporting artboards, so we can look what is causing it? You can email me at imaderyc@adobe.com

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Started after I upgraded to the latest XD for Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received your files, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed the problem by uninstalling XD (with removing preferences) and reinstalling using the Adobe CC app manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines