6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2017 12:17 AM by MichelBParis

pse 15/keywords

43rags

Have labeled all photos with keywords and clicking them doesn't find the photos.  Some work but most don't-  Any ideas???

• 1. Re: pse 15/keywords
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Are you checking the white box to the left of the keyword?

Alternatively click the blue icon (top right) to find files by typing or press Ctrl+F to bring up the find dialog.

In the find dialog you can make multiple searches e.g keyword+2 stars

• 2. Re: pse 15/keywords
            MichelBParis Adobe Community Professional & MVP

43rags wrote:

Have labeled all photos with keywords and clicking them doesn't find the photos. Some work but most don't- Any ideas???

Check that in the 'View' menu, media type, all kinds of media are ticked.

Be sure that 'All media' is shown on the middle of the top bar, otherwise, click on the 'All media' button on the left of that top bar.

• 3. Re: pse 15/keywords
              43rags Level 1

have done all that-still doesn't work- followed directions from pse 14 to set up these keywords-checked the photos and they have the correct keywords- Under the category other" I am finding my photos. I then created a new category 'family" which includes many keywords. If I click on the category "family" I get all the photos of everyone.  If I click on the individual keywords with all the "family" photos on the screen I get the circle non-match in the corner of each non match photo however,I do not get the photo I want.  It remains in the group with no markings except the correct keywords.  If I control click the next keyword I get a check mark in right hand corner for the first request and for the second. I want them to appear as a group.  Any ideas?

• 4. Re: pse 15/keywords
                43rags Level 1

I am reposting the above question again .  Looking for help.

• 5. Re: pse 15/keywords
                  43rags Level 1

Answer to my question. i solved this mess myself- My photos were in a stack-when unstacked all was fine.

• 6. Re: pse 15/keywords
                    MichelBParis Adobe Community Professional & MVP

43rags wrote:

Answer to my question. i solved this mess myself- My photos were in a stack-when unstacked all was fine.

Tip:

To manage stacks and version sets easily, switch from the default 'adaptative' grid view to the old 'detailed' view (Shortcut Ctrl D). The adaptative view fills the browsing space with images only, without text. The detailed view enables showing filename, date and stack/version sets icons. Both views are useful depending on your purpose.

1 person found this helpful