• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add horizontal scroll capability to the Folders Panel

Participant ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in LR6 trying to import images from a subfolder at the bottom of a folder tree.  I'm able to get a vertical scrollbar that allows me to get to the level in the "main import source panel" where that subfolder is.  How do I get a horizontal scrollbar, to get to the subfolder?

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is NO horizontal scroll of the directory tree which I feel is a POOR design.   If the folder you want disappears in the tree because it is too deep you can just click the up-down arrows next to Select a source (it may say something else if you already used the tree) and then Other Source... in the dropdown and use your operating system file manager to get to the correct directory.

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 9.56.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,  As for poor design.  I don't know that I'd go quite that far in terms of the overall program itself, but it's definitely a critical omission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The overall program is great and is my favorite and most used program but this issue could be fixed with a horizontal scroll bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  been using Adobe Lightroom (now called Classic) since version 1.0 After YEARS of development they still have no way to scroll left and right in the Folders Window. This is nearly unforgivable. I am really tired of not being able to see folder names unless I use the operating system.

Come on Adobe. How tough is it to either offer a scroll-bar or a free-floating expandable window so we can see folder names?

Just venting...

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

🥰

Votes