• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have creative cloud, can I add just photography program license for an employee?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello-

I am currently subscribed to the yearly complete creative cloud at $49.99 a month for myself.  I have an employee who I would like to have access to the photography subscription but he does not need access to all of the other applications available with the  complete creative cloud.  Therefore it doesn't make sense to upgrade my own subscription to a team subscription.  However I'm wondering if there are benefits to me adding a photography subscription @ $9.99/monthly to my already existing creative cloud, such as easier sharing of files, or should I just have him get his own subscription in his own name?  Thank you in advance!

ZenZephyr

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Hi zenzephyr,

I understand that you have a CC individual subscription and now you require another plan for an employee.

As you said that you add a Photography plan to your existing account, I would like to inform you that in this case, the newly purchased product will remain associated with your email id and user will need to sign in to the apps using your email id so we would suggest you to get that purchased on the user's email id.

Also as there should be the Cloud storage in your current account

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zenzephyr,

I understand that you have a CC individual subscription and now you require another plan for an employee.

As you said that you add a Photography plan to your existing account, I would like to inform you that in this case, the newly purchased product will remain associated with your email id and user will need to sign in to the apps using your email id so we would suggest you to get that purchased on the user's email id.

Also as there should be the Cloud storage in your current account however its not in the Photography plan. Please take your decision as per your requirements. I am sharing the direct purchase link Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

You may also refer to this link for more guidance Difference between Creative Cloud Photography plan and Single App plan.

Please let us know if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines