• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any good course in London to learn Photoshop (for high fashion prints)?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I learnt photoshop myself in years but I want to learn all the master aspects of the software properly to use my digital art/ print skills in fashion to create hyper realistic, dramatic prints like McQueen or Mary Katrantzou. Which courses I can take in London or any good tutors? Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

I think the courses at Lynda.com (a Linkedin/Microsoft subsidiary) are available internationally.  Take a look at the courses there taught by Julieanne Kost to start.  There are a lot to look at. 

Good luck!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the courses at Lynda.com (a Linkedin/Microsoft subsidiary) are available internationally.  Take a look at the courses there taught by Julieanne Kost to start.  There are a lot to look at. 

Good luck!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend learning really good Illustrator (and some Photoshop), if you want to make those geometrical patterns and designs you need to be really good in Illustrator not just some photoshop. Also Illustrator is a vector based software unlike photoshop, so that's one way road for making a file that can be printed properly.

I am Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop not Illustrator but I deliver some courses with London Graphics Academy www.lgacourses.co.uk in London, my colleagues are certified from Adobe as well and experienced in working with amateurs and professionals if you would like to try that or go to an other training school of your choice that will teach you the tools that you need so you can do what you want. Good luck!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you learnt to current extent, you could learn much more by yourself. Basically, if you are an handpainting artist, then you could leran to paint using brush tools in Photoshop.  Check my page in linkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ravi-krishnamoorthy-57a5431a_rose-painting-in-watercolor-but-painted-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines