Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements doubles the lengh of movie on Instant Movie

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have recently purchased Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15 pack. Every time I have tried to create an Instant Movie with my own music (and duration is set to match music) the software creates doubles the length of music and merges the song i.e. if my music is 4 minutes long it will create movie of 8 minutes and plays the same song twice.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the software but I keep having the same problem.

Can anyone help? This is really frustrating.

Thank you

Jaymin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same thing.

The workaround I'm using is that I manually set the InstantMovie Duration setting to Specify Duration and type in the length of my song.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Steve.

I have started to use the same workaround and wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing anything stupid.

Looks like there is a bug within the software and hopefully will be fixed soon

Thanks

Jaymin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines