• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"View photos full screen" in PS Elements 15

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought PS Elements 15 to upgrade from PS Elements 6.

"View photos full screen" does not come up in PS Elements 15 as it did in PS Elements 6.  How can I view photos in full screen from an album in PS Elements 15?

I have tried "Slide Show" but it does not provide control of the speed.

Bruce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes you can view media in Full Screen View (FSV) in Photoshop Elements 15 by using the shortcut F11 (WIN) / Cmd + fn + F11 (MAC) or from View menu > Full Screen View.

For more information on this feature, refer to;

View video and full‑screen images in Elements Organizer

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when you use the F11 key or the menu, wait for the full screen display to appear, that takes much longer than with older versions. Once the first photo is shown, the display speed is ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This "View Full Screen" is a rather awkward business, it seems. I'm trying to use it when viewing a certain album. I highlighted a particular photo in that album and tried both F11 as well as the menu option View/Full Screen. Neither one provoked any action from PSE (I waited for 5 min). I then changed to Folder View and navigated to the folder that contained this particular photo. F11 almost immediately produced a full-screen view of the photo.

Rik

PSE15 on Win10 (x64)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get PSE 12 to load full screen at all anymore. F11 and F12 don't work or going through the View Menu either. So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please restart your machine and try again. You can refer to related post : Elements 2018: Organizer: View>Full Screen and F11 not working | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Click on a named Album and press F11 key
  2. Hover over the image in the main window until you see the controls at the bottom
  3. Click settings and you can choose duration (I have mine set to 4 secs)
  4. Choose music or none as preferred and click OK
  5. Click play button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines