3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2017 6:13 AM by ankushr40215001

Uploading an exported Muse Website as a static page into SquareSpace

WinstonStruye

Hi there!

A client of mine already has a SquareSpace website, and is wanting me to create a highly interactive page (with parallax and responsive features) for their website.

In SquareSpace, you can upload a static page of custom HTML/CSS/Java and implement it onto the site.

However, when I do this with my exported Muse website (under file -> export as HTML) and upload that page it doesn't work. It seems like alot of the links are wrong, does anyone have any idea of this? I'm thinking it's likely something to do with my filestructure that is wrong?

Below is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to open the page as in squarespace.

All I've done is simply drag all the files that Muse created (upon HTML export) into the "pages" folder through SFTP. And changed a few file names. Exactly as it describes through these two pages

How to Create Custom Page in Developer Mode (Custom HTML/CSS/JS/etc)? - Answers

Static Pages — Squarespace Developer Platform

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 11.16.06 am.png

If anyone has done this before please let me know (or if anyone has successfully integrated Muse into SquareSpace in another way, I'd be curious to hear!)

Thanks!

_Winston

P.S. Here is a screen shot of my filestructure (through FileZilla)

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 11.30.53 am.png