This is a very strange problem I am experiencing. On my mac, in all browsers, my site is displaying correctly. On most PC's in Chrome & Firefox, it is displaying correctly. On other PC's, I am getting the first screen shot, when the second screen shot is what it is built to look like. The first image, is of an old version, in the beginning stages. It has been suggested that perhaps an old version of cache is being stored somewhere along the trace route and hops. This only happens on sporadic PC's, but it is a very large problem. Can anyone help?
When I tried to load the site on my machine using Chrome it loads exactly like it should as per the 2nd image above. But when I loaded the website through a free online Proxy server it looked all garbled and looked just like the first image.
But when I tried loading the website through a free online Proxy server it looked all garbled and looked just like the first image.
I then went back to the website without using a proxy server it still looked all garbled. Which made me think somewhere some server has a cache with an older version of the site.
I thought different routes might be taken to the site via the proxy server.
Because I don't do web design I told her to ask about setting the cache expiration, I'm assuming that's a thing, where servers would be instructed not to keep the cache for more than X minutes or X hours.
It's just a wild guess as to what's going on.