Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch Adobe XD on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Elaine,

I don't have a space in my Windows username and I'm not running multiple accounts on Windows 10. It was working fine with the previous version (I experienced few crashes) and now I cannot open XD anymore, after 1mn of loading I have again and again the same message asking to reinstall.. I had started a project on XD and I'm stuck now

Hope the next version will fix this issue.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, benoitb65187475-

Sorry to hear this. Can you try uninstalling XD and reinstalling using the Creative Cloud?

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same error.. tried to uninstall and reinstall adobe XD more times but, after 30 seconds, i see only adobe message

"Please uninstall and reinstall the product. If this problem still occurs, please contact Adobe technical support for help."

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too

i have  uninstalled Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud, but it doesn't work.

i need help

xd1.jpg

xd2.jpg

pc.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 16 is the same as the error reported in this thread: Re: please uninstall and reinstall the product,error16 . Do the instructions linked towards the bottom work for you?

jonathan.inesta​ that is a separate issue. Could you take a look at Viewport Render – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs  and paste the results of running the commands in the UserVoice thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, jonathan.inesta​-

This is an issue with your GPU driver, which only supports Direct 3D v10; we require at least version 11. The link that @stuart-k posted should send you to a link where you can download the latest Intel drivers and install it. This information is also in our system requirements page: Hardware and software requirements for installing, running, and using Adobe Experience Design.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is getting worst and worst with every single update...The first version had few bug but I was able to design pages, the next update, I wasn't able to open the software but at least I had a message asking to reinstall the software... with the new version (23th of February), the software don't open and I don't have any message saying that something went wrong...

Please help, I really want to finish my project with XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your frustration. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. Click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, need help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can think of is that you might be hitting this bug: [Windows] XD does not launch immediately after quitting (G13732) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Reque...

Unfortunately, this "uninstall" prompt could be one of a number of problems. It would really help us if you could look in the event log and send us the results: You can access that by going to: Control panel -> Administrative tools -> Event viewer -> Applications and Service Logs -> Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody know how to solve this corrupted artboard. I am using an HP 620 with Windows 10 64 bits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines