0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2008 6:40 PM by inweaknessbe@gmail.c

Need some help learning cue points, etc

inweaknessbe@gmail.c
      I need some help with a Flash project I'm working on. If any Flash junkies out there are up for sitting down with me through email or IM and helping me get to the point where I have a template FLA doing what I want to do, I'd be willing to pay you. It wouldn't be much, but it would be something. Here's what I'm trying to do:

I need to create an interactive talking-head style flash presentation with a number of progressive download externally linked FLV files, playing in succession, supported by movie-clip text animations and supporting graphics which are triggered by cue points in the video. I also need a simple navigation menu linking to the FLV files. I've got some of this down already, namely, I've laid the FLVs in and they are playing in succession. I'm stuck on the cue point part. At this point I really just need some hands-on help. I've bought books, I've scoured the web.

I'm easy to communicate with, and I'm good with computers and comfortable in many multimedia design programs. Flash is very powerful, but tougher to learn than I expected, and I'm at the end of my rope =P