1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 14, 2017 8:38 AM by oksamurai

Mesh Toggle/ Internal Errror

jackh11830033

Hey Guys,

Just a quick one to see if anyone else has encountered this whilst using character animator.

I was having a few problems with making my hands being dragable, so I attempted to toggle on "show mesh" just to see how the character was working together.

As soon as i did this though my computer displayed an error message as follows: Internal Error Code: (1682591070:2292+11) attempt to index a nil value

the message continued to pop up every time i attempted to do anything after this and wouldn't allow me to continue until i restarted the programme.

Anybody encountered this before or have a quick fix ?

Regards

Humberstone83

• 1. Re: Mesh Toggle/ Internal Errror
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

Usually this is an issue where the numbers of your puppet aren't lining up right for some reason. I believe some of the reasons this might come up will be fixed in the next version.

If you restart, did it start working again? Usually I've found this is a temporary thing that a restart can fix.

If you go to Window > History, you can see every step you've taken. Sometimes I've found taking a few steps back can help resolve issues like this.

If it persists and you have reproducible steps, let us know!