7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2017 1:49 PM by Benjamin Root

    Can't find a tool I don't know the name for


      There is a tool that allows one to mask an area that

      1. has a center point for the mask
      2. a line above and below that indicate the beginning of the unmasked area
      3. and a line above and below the lines mentioned above (2) that define the feathered area
      4. these lines are adjustable
      5. looks a lot like the tool for tilt-shift blurring

      I don't know the name of this tool and I can't find it in PS. Does anyone know what I am talking about and how I find this to use it?