• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC crashing when rendering. 32 bit issue?

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rremember there was some script or exe that can help programs that have issues with 32 bit programs running on a 64 bit platform.

I'm running Windows 10 and now my Adobe premier crashes if I render long vids.  i know there is a workaround I did on a different PC that fixed this type of hang but I can't remember How I did it.

I've tried drivers/memory/running on different disks/different render file types but nothing works.

Now I have to export the files to a super slow laptop to render.  Any help on crashes during rendering would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 is a 64 bit operating system, so you don't need the hack. Assuming you're using one of the 64-bit versions of Premiere Elements. (You don't say which version you have.) Besides that hack still won't get you access to RAM of over 4 gigs.

What processor does your computer have and with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragged space is on your hard drive?

I wouldn't assume that your using a 32-bit version of the program is what's causing your crashes. Especially if you are able to do the render on a different computer.

But how long are your projects? And what model of camcorder is your video coming from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines