Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you know why my PDF's are not printing as they appear in print preview

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background:

I have 3 computers; two laptops (1 with Windows 7 Professional - 64bit and 1 with Windows XP - 32bit ) and one desktop (windows 10). They each have an Adobe Reader. In the same order: Laptop 1 has Acrobat DC, Laptop 2 has Acrobat X, and the Desktop has Acrobat XI.

The laptops both print wireless to a Brother MFC-9970CDW, the desktop is connected via USB.

The Issue:

Just recently, the two laptops started printing PDF documents poorly.  The image prints, but it is heavily shaded with grey - especially around letters and colors.  The desktop prints everything exactly as it should. All three computers print Microsoft Word and Excel documents without any issue.

I have tried disabling and enabling new TCP/IP ports without success.  I have also tried restoring to the previous version of Acrobat without success.  I have also tried updating drivers without success.  I have also tried "Printing As Image" ... without success.

As of this point, I have had no luck.

Please help if you have any suggestions.

Thank you,

Jason

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?