• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LUMIX FZ2000 RAW FILES INTO PHOTOSHOP

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am rather frustrated by the problem of photoshop not recognising the RAW files from my new Lumix FZ2000. Help!!! Before I chuck the thing away!!!!

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That camera requires Camera Raw 9.8, which is the latest release. That version of Camera Raw is only compatible with Photoshop CC 2017 or Photoshop Elements 15. If you are using Photoshop CC then make sure you have updated Camera Raw to the latest version. If you have an older version of Photoshop you have a couple of choices:

1. You can add  Lightroom 6 to your workflow, making sure it is updated to version 6.8.

2. You can download and use the latest DNG converter to convert your raw images to the DNG format.

What version of Photoshop are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this - I will check it out.

I have just updated photoshop CC2017 but how do I update Camera Raw?

Thanks for your help - I become lost with all the techno jargon - I just want to edit my snaps!!!

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just open the creative cloud application manager and you should be able to update from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines