Of course, has been the first thing I did.
But anyway as I previously mentioned the tablet is brand new so the calibration is an essential step.
Is three days that I am looking in forums for a working solution but apparently that's an ongoing issue between Adobe, Apple(Sierra) and wacom. No driver update solve the issue (I tested them all from the first to the most updated) and neither tablet calibration or monitor solution. Last check I did yesterday has been deactivating "Mission control" that can cause some bugs with softwares as Maya but even this attempt has been unsuccessfull.
I have no more solutions that i can think of....