2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2017 1:28 AM by Just Shoot Me

Lightroom 6 Installation Failed.

kimg1983
      I was having sooo many troubles with Lightroom so I uninstalled and intended to re install the program. 
      I have downloaded Lightroom 6 and when I tried to install it, it came up with an error message saying Installation Failed. Bellow is the Error Summary.
      Can someone please help me? I have a job to edit before I have my 3rd baby arrives! Seriously don't have time for this.

Exit Code: 7 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DF015 ...  -------------------------------------- Summary -------------------------------------- - 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)  ----------- Payload: Adobe Lightroom 6.0.0.0 {8048A5DF-8A70-5BE1-954B-E0FDE1BD0D0D} ----------- ERROR: DF015: Unable to delete symlink "/Applications/Adobe Lightroom/Adobe Lightroom.app/Contents/Helpers/DynamicLinkMediaServer/application/dynamiclinkmediaserver.app/Contents/Adobe QT32 Server.app/Contents/Frameworks"(Seq 3676) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]