• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form widget

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to revise the email address the contact form widget submissions send to. No matter how I change the "email to:" address in the options section of the contact widget window, it continues to send the form submission to the email address I used to originally test the site, my "publish with account" email address in the preferences.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try uploading all files in the site, and see if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I have done this twice and the same thing happens.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you create a test website with a new form and then upload it to the site? Can you try that?

I would also suggest checking with your hosting provider for any solution they may have.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Are you hosting your site on Business Catalyst or a Third Party Host?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

My end client is hosting it via their GoDaddy account.

BTW, when I publish the site, the contact widget functions perfectly EXCEPT that it will always send the contact submission to my, the web site's author and licensed Muse user, email address no matter how I've changed the contact widget's tab menu options email settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am out of ideas. Am checking with my team members to see if they have heard of anything like this previously.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines