9 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2017 6:29 AM by granth67451656

    Property release for a landscape photograph

    granth67451656 Level 1


      I'm trying to find out if a property release is needed for mountains / hills / countryside views within a UK national park. The photographs are often taken on land owned by the park authority / National Trust,  who have high fees for commercial photography.

      Any guidance on this would be appreciated!