My problem is when I make changes to design elements within a breakpoint, these changes are applied across all breakpoints.
Any solutions good people?
Could you be more specific?
– What kind ob object are you modifying?
– What kind of modification do you apply?
– What has this to do with the caption you used ("Breakpoint changes in master")?
– Are you modifying objects on a master or a layout page?
– Are the breakpoint defined on a master or a layout page?
– you can change all settings, which are shown in the "Transform" panel, breakpoint-wise.
– You can change text attributes (size, font, colour, …) breakpoint-wise by using the "T/4T" icon (last icon in the vertical toolbar).
– You can’t change object attributes (stroke, colour, fill, transparency, …) breakpoint-wise
– In the last case, you can hide the object breakpoint-wise and place a new one, which you can hide in other breakpoints. You can achieve this by right clicking onto the element and choose the "Hide in breakpoint/Hide in other breakpoint" command.