1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 16, 2017 8:24 AM by MatHayward

How to get falsely rejected image approved

PilArt

Hi

I am new to ASt and still getting to know the system with its processes.

I just had a file (ID: 137209263) rejected for "intellectual property" infringement. I understand why the inspector rejected this file not knowing the specifics about the image. The main objet shows some writing and a number on it. This however, is just the name of the mountain pass and its elevation where it is located. It's not some personalized or identification writing.

I have been a contributor to other major stock agencies where I did not have a problem getting this file approved. I would have been happy to explain this in a note to the inspector if such a feature was available as it is with other agencies.

How should I approach this in similar cases in the future?

Thank you

Pius

• 1. Re: How to get falsely rejected image approved
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

Hello Pius,

Thanks for writing. There is not an appeals process in place for rejected content. I can tell you that any boat or canoe with identifiable marking will not be accepted without a property release signed by the owner. I understand your point that the identifying markings are serving the purpose of a sign as opposed to a boat ID tag however it's irrelevent as we have no way of knowing if the sign is trademarked or not.

-Mat Hayward