• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terrible Adobe Story Launch

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I was thinking Adobe was making my subsciption to creative cloud and all in one stop shop for filmmaking. I got super excited about the new version of adobe story, but then they tell me I have two days left on a "trial" and I need to pay 10/month more if i want to use it and I can't revert projects back to classic. Screw you adobe. This was a terrible move on your part. I'm switching to another platform for screenwriting, even if it costs. At least, the other screenwriting companies are upfront about it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pandocreativeco,

Does any of these Account management FAQs help? Adobe Story Learn & Support

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not help actually. I have a problem with you all asking for 10 more a month for an app that may look prettier than the earlier version, but it is not as powerful and you can't do really basic things that every other screen writing software provides. Before thinking about charging us, you should try to have the software be worth it. Right now it's not. I've moved on to using Final draft and studio binder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you already have CC, why not just use story classic?  No extra money is required for that with a CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pandocreativeco, I'm sorry for your frustrating experience!

Could you provide your feedback here.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Story...it really is horrible. I'm wasting many hours and cannot print a pdf after reading all the suggestions including enabling pop ups. I can't even figure out how to share the script with someone... really?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Story really sucks now. It's terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi _lugotron,

Sorry to know that you're not happy with the product!

Do you mind telling us about the issues that you're facing?

We can try to help.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a complete disaster; basic functions we had on screenwriting software 10 years ago stripped away...and oh by the way now you have to pay.

Equally maddening is the mods coming in here and giving the same old "we're in the process of fixing it" answer, and marking their own posts as helpful. Nice try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines