• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Help With E-Commerce (Cust. Code)

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

I'm hoping you can help me figure out why I can't seem to get my code to show a strikethrough the MRSP with the sale price as the sell price.

This is part of my code in the module template now:

{% if volumePrices -%}

{% assign taxDivider = taxRate | convert: "number" | plus: 1 -%}

<div id="data-product-large" data-product="{ &quot;totaldiscountprice&quot;: &quot;{{totaldiscountprice}}&quot;,&quot;discountprice&quot;: &quot;{{discountprice}}&quot;, &quot;catalogId&quot; : &quot;{{catalogId}}&quot;, &quot;ID&quot; : &quot;{{id}}&quot; }" data-volume-prices="[[&quot;{{volumePrices[0].minQuantity}}&quot;,&quot;{{volumePrices[0].maxQuantity}}&quot;,&quot;{{volumePrices[0].price}}&quot;{% if taxRate != '' -%},&quot;{{volumePrices[0].price | convert: "number" | divided_by: taxDivider }}&quot;{% endif -%}],[&quot;{{volumePrices[1].minQuantity}}&quot;,&quot;{{volumePrices[1].maxQuantity}}&quot;,&quot;{{volumePrices[1].price}}&quot;{% if taxRate != '' -%},&quot;{{volumePrices[1].price | convert: "number" | divided_by: taxDivider }}&quot;{% endif -%}],[&quot;{{volumePrices[2].minQuantity}}&quot;,&quot;{{volumePrices[2].maxQuantity}}&quot;,&quot;{{volumePrices[2].price}}&quot;{% if taxRate != '' -%},&quot;{{volumePrices[2].price | convert: "number" | divided_by: taxDivider }}&quot;{% endif -%}]]"></div>

{% else -%}

<div id="data-product-large" data-product="{ &quot;totaldiscountprice&quot;: &quot;{{totaldiscountprice}}&quot;,&quot;discountprice&quot;: &quot;{{discountprice}}&quot;, &quot;catalogId&quot; : &quot;{{catalogId}}&quot;, &quot;ID&quot; : &quot;{{id}}&quot; }" data-volume-prices=""></div>

{% endif -%}

{module_webapps render="collection" id="Swatch Sidebar Content" filter="item" itemId="13349010" collection="sidebarContent" template="" }

{% assign content = sidebarContent.items[0] -%}

{% if globals.get.CatalogueID == 409677 and id == 11206205 or id == 11234008 -%}

{% assign productNameSplit = name | split:' ' | first %}

{% assign productName = name | replace: productNameSplit,'' %}

This said, my site was custom programmed in its entirety. I'm not 100% sure if only updating the large product in the module template is enough or if I also need to update the global file.

The product(s) on sale are on this page and I've made sure they are marked as such. I'd initially done JavaScript, but that was not friendly. (I'm more designer than a dev!)

I'm concerned about getting it on all the shop pages, but the most complicated one is http://gsskincare.co/bio-fond-cosmetics/bio-fond-foundation-makeup

Please help? Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines