• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D810 won't tether to LR 5.7 (Running Yosemite OSX 10.10.5 - help please!

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I know this is an old problem and there was a lot of discussion in 2015. I rarely shoot tethererd at home but recently have had to (and will need to in the near future) and don't want to do any upgrades unless I really have to! I see all the problems were with El Capitan and I have not upgraded. I don't want Adobe CC so will upgrade to LR6 but only if it will acutally work. I have spent over $200 on tethertalk cables and TetherBoost Pro USB3 and I see that this is not the issue as I still can't get my D810 to be recognised for tethered shooting, the D300 is fine though!!

How can I get my Nikon D810 to shoot tethered into LR 5.7 on my Mac (currently still using Yosemite 10.10.5)?

Please help!

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Have you tried updating to the latest version of LR 5 which is Lr 5.7.1

Maybe another user of the Nikon D810 may offer some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried updating to the latest version of LR 5 which is Lr 5.7.1

Maybe another user of the Nikon D810 may offer some help.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines