• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White bar on tracks when I click

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am new to PP and can't seem to find anywhere how to get rid of these white bars when I click on my tracks. It has something to do with Ripple I believe. It is quite annoying and I hope I can get an answer to my problem! How to remove them. I will attach a screen shot. Thank you!Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 11.00.18 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

this is actually wrong I just learned. It is highlighting the space in between clips, it is not showing the track that is seleceted. I have empty tracks that do not get highlighted the same way. and also, you cant just click ANYWHERE to deselect. it is finicking and I cant figure it out exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's showing that the track is selected.  Click somewhere else to deselect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks I thought maybe it had something to do with ripple, I just find it kind of annoying but I guess it is what it is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is actually wrong I just learned. It is highlighting the space in between clips, it is not showing the track that is seleceted. I have empty tracks that do not get highlighted the same way. and also, you cant just click ANYWHERE to deselect. it is finicking and I cant figure it out exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is highlighting the space in between clips, it is not showing the track that is seleceted.

Correct.  I misspoke.

You can click on any non-track portion of the sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines